Honor X10 Max (KKG-AN00) smartphone was officially launched in July last year in China. It comes with a huge 7.09-inch display, symmetrical dual speakers, dual rear camera including a 48MP main + a 2MP macro camera, and more.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new update based on Magic UI 3.1 for Honor X10 Max users that comes with software version 184.108.40.206. The latest update brings system stability optimization.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168 → 22.214.171.124 update point
Optimizes system stability
How to update the Honor X10 Series?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
Received update? Send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Telegram Channel for the latest updates.