Honor has recently launched its X series smartphone the Honor X10 in China. This newly 5G smartphone features a 6.63-inch IPS LCD display, an octa-core in-house Kirin 820 5G chipset, a 4200mAh battery, a pop-up selfie camera, and triple rear camera 40MP + 8MP + 2MP setup with a periscope camera capability. Now, according to the leak, the Honor X10 Pro smartphone is also coming soon.
The Honor 30 Lite (MXW-AN00) smartphone aka Honor 30 Youth Edition may launch with a high refresh rate, rear 48MP triple camera, and side fingerprint.
#Huawei #Honor – Some Honor devices that will be launched very soon. Honor X10 Pro can be launched with Kirin 985 later this month. There is also another MXW-AN00 aka #Honor30Lite which will be launched very soon.#HonorX10Pro #Honor30
— Yash Raj Chaudhary (@hereYashRaj) May 28, 2020
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Amdroid10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
- Honor 30 Lite (Youth Edition) code name leaked
- Honor X10 90Hz screen performance in game
- Within 8 minutes 100,000 units of Honor X10 sold out