The Honor Magic Watch 2 features a circular AMOLED display and comes in two sizes. The 42mm variant sports a 1.2-inch round display, whereas the 46mm variant has a bigger 1.39-inch screen.
The Magic Watch 2 features a HiSilicon Kirin A1 processor with 4GB inbuilt memory. Honor claims that the Magic Watch 2 offers a seven-day battery life.
The smartwatch comes with several indoor and outdoor sports modes and also supports sleep disorder diagnostics. Magic Watch 2 has a 5ATM water resistance and a heart rate monitor.
How to measure stress level in Honor Magic Watch 2?
- Wear the Honor Magic Watch 2 and pair with your device using Bluetooth and open Health App.
- Under the Devices section, you will find paired devices. tap on Honor magic watch 2 and search & Enable Automatic Stress Monitor option.
- For first time use of this feature, calibrate your Watch for better results as shown in the image below.
- Answer 12 Pre-defined sets of Questions and at the end tap on submit.
- This is a one-time procedure and doesn’t need to repeat unless you are clearing App data or doing a fresh install of Health App.
- In the end your current stress will be determined. Now, the Auto stress monitoring function is enabled, which will provide you real-time stress monitoring on time to time intervals as you wear Magic watch 2 on your wrists. You will also get personalized suggestions based on your current stress levels.
Honor Magic Watch 2 with 46mm dial comes in Charcoal Black color and is priced at Rs 12,999. The 46mm variant also has a Flax Brown color option priced at Rs 14,999. Honor Magic Watch 2 with 42mm dial is priced at Rs 11,999.