Huawei Watch GT Active was first introduced globally alongside the Huawei P30 series in Paris back in March. The Huawei Watch GT Active features a 1.39-inch AMOLED HD (454×454) screen. The design of the Watch GT Active is a circular shape. It comes in a 46mm size and in two colours – orange and green. The Watch GT Active also comes with heart rate and sleep monitoring. You can use this Watch in daily activities.
At the launch, the Huawei Watch GT Active also comes with TruSleep 2.0 feature for improved sleep monitoring and TruSeen 3.0 for more accurate heart-rate monitoring. The Watch GT Active runs on Lite OS and will last up to two weeks on a single charge.
Now, if you received any recent update or new software update of Huawei Watch GT Active, Check bellow the complete guide step by step;
How to update Huawei Watch GT Active:
1. To get it done, All you need to go to the Settings on your Huawei Watch GT Active. (Press Volume Button)
2. Go to the Connectivity option.
3. Now come back to the Settings menu and go to the System menu.
4. After these above three stops go the About option.
5. Click on System updates. (Wi-Fi internet connectivity is mandatory)
6. The device will automatically search and download the latest software updates for your Watch GT Active.
7. Once the download has done, click to install.
8. All Done.
More Tips & Tricks: