Back in July, Huawei added one more wearable – Band B6 (Sport, Fashion and Premium Edition) to its portfolio. The Huawei Band B6 sports a 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, resolution of 460*188, 120mAh battery, 16MB RAM, and more.
After the debut in the Chinese market the Band B6 has received two updates which bring new features and now the third update also rolling out with optimization of not connected to the sports health APP for a long time. The latest firmware update comes with version number 184.108.40.206. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Band B6 3rd update version 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
1. Added the function of detecting the new version of the bracelet and initiating an upgrade.
1. Optimized the prompt of not connected to the sports health APP for a long time.
2. Increased the cadence and cadence data in the elliptical exercise mode.
3. Optimized the call Experience.
Huawei Band B6 2nd update version 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
- Added elliptical machine exercise mode.
- Added rowing machine exercise mode.
- Optimize the call/message reminder experience.
- Adjust the default volume of the call.
- Improve the sound quality of the call.
- Optimize the heart rate detection experience
- Optimize the remote control camera experience.
Huawei Band B6 Specifications:
- Model: FDS-B19
- Display Size: 1.53-inch AMOLED flexible screen, HD, resolution 460*188, PPI 326
- Measures: 56.5 x 23.3 x 12.5 mm, Earphones: 44 x 20.0 x 11.1 mm
- Battery: 120mAh (Upto 3 days)
- Memory: 16MB RAM (external), 1MB Flash (built-in)
- Processor: Kirin A1
- Strap: Sports style: Viton strap; Fashion style: Leather strap; Premium style: Metal strap
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, heart rate sensor (PPG), ambient light sensor, Hall sensor
- Features: Health Monitoring
- Colors: Coral red, Obsidian Black, Camellia brown, Mocha Brown and Titanium silver gray.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.