According to the Counterpoint Technology Market Research, Huawei has become Russia’s number one brand selling smartphones online, accounting for a percentage of total online sales 30%.
According to research, in the third quarter of 2020, Russian smartphone sales increased by 5%. Due to the new crown virus epidemic, the share of online sales increased by 34%. At the same time, Russians buy the most mobile phones online from Huawei, followed by Xiaomi and its affiliated brands (27%), Samsung (26.3%) ranked third, and Apple (8.2%) ranked fourth.
HUAWEI P40 PRO KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W).