Huawei Children’s Watch 4 Pro is a smartwatch for children with new functions that will help in educational and safety purposes. As per the specifications, the smartwatch features a 5MP front camera on a 1.41-inch AMOLED touch screen, and a comfortable wristband design.
The report said that it equally features 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory, respectively. It comes in two colors — blue and pink — and it weighs just 57.5 grams. It has an 800mAh battery that offers sufficient usage, with fast charging functionality.
According to the report, 50 percent of the battery power is replenished within 20 minutes of charging. The smartwatch is compatible with WLAN, Bluetooth and mobile networks connectivity.
The Huawei Children’s Watch 4 Pro will be available in China from August 30. However, there are no details on the global availability and pricing of the product.
Now, let’s get back to the title, Huawei Children’s Watch 4 Pro getting the new software update with the build number 184.108.40.206. This update adds the Kaka Paradise application and optimizes the FUN key function etc. It is recommended that you update.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4 Pro 220.127.116.11 update changelog:
Dear users, this update adds the Kaka Paradise application, and optimizes the FUN key function and the display effect of part of the dial interface. It is recommended that you update.
1. Added the Kaka Paradise application, which can obtain points rewards through prescribed channels and redeem for exquisite points dials (iOS phones do not support Huawei Listening Books points).
2. Support Xiaodu voice assistant, long-press FUN key to wake up.
3. Support for video calls with smart screens through Home Connect (only for smart screens of EMUI 10.1 and above or HarmonyOS 2 and above).
4. Added dial sound and light switch in settings.
5. The chat function supports voice change.
1. Optimize the function of the FUN key, you can set four shortcut applications at the same time.
2. Optimize the display effect of part of the dial interface.
3. Optimize the reward function to enhance the user experience.
4. Optimize the system stability of some scenes.