Huawei has started distributing the May 2021 patch update for the Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone users to improve the system security. The latest firmware update for the Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 comes with version 22.214.171.1246 and 126.96.36.199 respectively.
To recall, the Enjoy 9e smartphone was launched in the year 2019 and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. Inside the core, it has a MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset and for memory, it includes 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Huawei Enjoy 9e smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 156.2 mm x 73.5 mm x 8 mm and weighs 150 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 276 ppi pixel density.
As far as the camera concern, at front it has an 8 MP Front Camera, and on the rear, there’s a 13 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3020 mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 9e and Huawei Enjoy 10 May 2021 security patch Changelog:
- MRD-AL00, MRD-TL00 (Huawei Enjoy 9e)
- ART-AL00m, ART-AL00x & ART-TL00x (Huawei Enjoy 10)
- Version Update: Enjoy 9e 188.8.131.525→184.108.40.2066 & Enjoy 10 220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
- This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
How to download the latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System & Updates> Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app: HiCare > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
HUAWEI ENJOY 9E KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.09 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF,LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0,LED flash
- Battery: 3020mAh, non-removable