Huawei Enjoy 10e getting the latest October 2021 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 and this update is rolling out with firmware version 10.1.0.208. It includes 1 Critical, 27 High, and 2 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Huawei Enjoy 10e smartphone released in 2020. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone comes with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery, sports a 6.3 inches IPS display with 720 x 1600 px resolution.
Huawei Enjoy 10e EMUI 10.1.0.208 Changelog:
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 13 + 2 MP
- 4160 x 3120 px
HUAWEI ENJOY 10E EMUI 10.1.0.208 CHANGELOG:
Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-AL00, MED-AL20 & MED-TL00
Version update 10.1.0.202 -> 10.1.0.208
- Incorporates the July 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- This security update includes the CVE announced in the October 2021 Android security bulletin.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.