The Huawei Enjoy 10e smartphone released in 2020. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone comes with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery, sports a 6.3 inches IPS display with 720 x 1600 px resolution. The Huawei Enjoy 10e runs on Android OS v10.0 out of the box, but the Enjoy 10e’s firmware can be upgraded to new version of OS.
The camera of the Huawei Enjoy 10e is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera feature that fine-tunes the focus of the camera, it is a nice feature of this smartphone.
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 13 + 2 MP
- 4160 x 3120 px
The phones’ accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and motion. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption from the display.
Now, let’s get back to the title of this article, Huawei has started distributing last month’s patch – July 2021 security patch update for Huawei Enjoy 10e smartphone users in China and based on EMUI 10.1 it gets 10.1.0.198 version number.
HUAWEI ENJOY 10E EMUI 10.1.0.198 CHANGELOG:
Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-AL00, MED-AL20 & MED-TL00
Version update 10.1.0.192→10.1.0.198
- Incorporates the July 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- This security update includes the CVE announced in the July 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 28 Medium and 21 High levels of CVE’s.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.