Huawei has started rolling out a new EMUI 10.1 version update for the Enjoy 10S smartphone users. The latest update brings April 2021 security patch and the build number can be identified as EMUI 10.1.0.168. This security update includes the CVE announced in the April 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 17 High and 69 Medium levels. Check the changelog below.
HUAWEI ENJOY 10S EMUI 10.1.0.168 CHANGELOG:
- Models: Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
- Version Update: 10.1.0.167 → 10.1.0.168
List of changes
This update incorporates security patches to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Integrated April 2021 security patch to improve system security.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.168 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
HUAWEI ENJOY 10S SPECIFICATIONS:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.