Huawei has started rolling out the May 2021 security update for the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus, 20 Plus, and 20 SE smartphone users in China. This new firmware update for above mentioned Huawei devices installs the security patch released in May 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro receiving EMUI 10.1.1.214 upgrading from EMUI 10.1.1.211, while the Enjoy 20 Plus getting EMUI 10.1.1.170 from EMUI 10.1.1.169. On the other hand, Enjoy 20 SE owners grabbing EMUI 10.1.1.160.
Security: Integrates security patch released in May 2021.
May 2021 security patch details: This security update fixes different levels of exploits and issues including 3 critical, 10 high, and 4 medium levels of CVE for improved system security.
For your kind information, the HarmonyOS 2 closed beta testing also includes the Enjoy 20 Pro 5G, 20 Plus, and more.
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ display with 1,080 X 2,400 pixels resolution and a punch-hole cutout. It is powered by the Kirin 710A with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU, up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage that is expandable via microSD card up to 256GB. The phone runs on Android 10-based EMUI 10.1. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.1, USB Type-C port, and GPS
As for the cameras, the Huawei Enjoy 20 SE has a triple-camera setup at the back with a 13MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. It supports up to 6x zoom along with monochrome temperature LED flash. There is an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies and video chats and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. A 5,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast-charging support fuels the phone.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery, 22.5W fast charger
How to download?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.