Huawei has started rolling out a new update for the Enjoy Z 5G smartphone users. This update is based on EMUI 10.1 and brings software version EMUI 10.1.1.131. It is expected to complete in the whole network on July 8. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy Z EMUI 10.1.1.131 Changes:
[Gallery] New Gallery smart classification function, your smartphone can now automatically identify the pictures in the gallery, according to categories such as portrait, location, food, etc., help you organize and view pictures more quickly.
[Multimedia] Optimize the video playback effect, More vivid colors, and clearer details when watching movies. Added support for playing HDR10 standard videos.
[Camera] Optimizes camera photography and video recording experience.
[Call] Optimizes call experience.
[Security] Incorporate Android June 2020 security patch, enhanced Mobile phone system security.
This update is for China models.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- Resolution: 2400 * 1080
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Shooting Mode: Super night view, front night view, super macro, 4K video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Dark Blue, and Sakura Pink
- Other: 3.5mm Headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC (No), Dual SIM.
How to update?
To download the latest update in your smartphone go to Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Last Updates:
- Huawei Enjoy Z receiving EMUI 10.1.1.122 Knuckle Gestures and May 2020 security patch update
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G receiving first update EMUI 10.1.1.116
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.