Huawei Freebuds 3 is grabbing the latest update with firmware version 220.127.116.110 and it optimizes the Bluetooth connection stability between devices for a better user experience. This new update comes with a package size of 2.02MB. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Freebuds 3 Version 18.104.22.1680 Changelog:
- Improvements: Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
Points To Keep In Mind Before Update:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
How to update?:
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.
Huawei Freebuds 3 includes a world’s 1st certified BT/BLE dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC, HUAWEI Isochronous Dual Channel transmission technology, and a includes a class-leading 356 MHz audio processor.
It delivers a stable, fast Bluetooth connection, as well as an accurate audio and video synchronization. HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 can eliminate the background noise during calls and enhance your voice simultaneously.