Huawei FreeBuds Pro headphones were launched at the Seamless AI Life product launch conference last year. The latest FreeBuds Pro Bluetooth headphones are integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro in the mainland. The latest update comes with version number 184.108.40.2066. Below check the full changelog and how-to guide.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro Update Version 220.127.116.116 Changelog:
1. Audio Connection Center
(It needs to be used with the latest version of Life APP, not supported by iOS temporarily )
2. HarmonyOS HyperTerminal
( Requires the latest 536 firmware of the headset and the latest configuration of the HarmonyOS super terminal background )
1. Improve the accuracy of wearing detection
2. Optimize the sound of wearing health reminder
Precautions before upgrading:
iOS phones currently support the Smart Life App, you can download the App and connect the headset to upgrade the firmware.
If the upgrade fails, please switch the headset on or off or re-upgrade after charging. Failure to upgrade will not affect the normal use of the headset.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.