Huawei has started sending a new firmware update for Huawei FreeBuds Pro it brings the latest improvements to enhance the user experience and this update is rolling out with version number 18.104.22.1682. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Freebuds Pro Update Version 22.214.171.1242 Changelog:
- Optimizes the noise reduction experience
- Improves charging stability
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability
Note: Currently rolling out in China.
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS PRO:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro was launched last year in the month of September at the Seamless AI Life product launch conference. The latest product from the company’s portfolio is integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. One of the key feature of this HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro is it can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches. The FreeBuds Pro is the world’s first true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones that supports intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and more.