Huawei FreeBuds Studio headphones with active noise cancellation (ANC) and an omnidirectional 8-microphone system was launched along with the Mate 40 series last year. Huawei FreeBuds Studio headphones are offered in black and gold color variants. It uses 6 mics for calls and has a 40mm dynamic driver, along with a low-latency gaming mode.
Now, according to the user’s info, Huawei FreeBuds Studio starts receiving its second update in Europe with version number 22.214.171.124 and it displayed either via the Bluetooth settings or via the AI Life app. The update size is 2.51 MB, below you can check the changelog.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Version 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Make sure the headphones’ battery level is above 10% before you start the update
- Do not disconnect the headphones during the update process.
- Improves the accuracy of the wear detection
- Improves the stability of the Bluetooth connection
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Key Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 194 mm, Width 152 mm, Depth 81.5 mm
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Playtime: 24 hours playback on 1 charge (with ANC disabled), 5 hours playback on 10 miuntes of fast charge (with ANC enabled), 8 hours playback on 10 minutes of fast charge (with ANC disabled)
- Charging: Wired: USB Type-C
- Charging Time: About 60 minutes
- Controls: Physical Button – Bluetooth, ANC, Power
- Touch Button: Right ear cup
- Connectivity: Bluetooth compatibility 5.2 (Requires smartphones running EMUI10.1 or above)
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, a Capacitance sensor, IMU sensor
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic
- Audio Technology: Active noise cancellation, Call noise cancellation
- In The Box: Headphone, Carry case, USB-C charging cable, Quick start guide, Safety information & Warranty card.