According to the information, Data integration between the two HUAWEI Health and Strava applications is now completed.
This lets you allow to transfer data from Huawei wearables to their Strava account and enjoy the app’s many activity tracking and community benefits.
Strava users can now enjoy many of the common features of Huawei wearables, including long battery life, and accurate performance monitoring data thanks to leading TruSeen technology.
The feature will be available for all Huawei wearables, including the latest flagship smartwatches, the HUAWEI WATCH GT3 Pro, HUAWEI GT Runner, and HUAWEI WATCH D.
How to sync HUAWEI Health App with Strava
1. Sign in to the HUAWEI Health app
2. Click on “Me”
3. Scroll down and select “Privacy Management”
4. Select “Data sharing and authorization”
5. Click on “Strava”
6. Press “Connect with Strava”
7. You will then be taken to the Strava website where you need to enter your Strava account details and login to your account.
8. Click “Authorize” to allow the HUAWEI Health app to connect to your Strava account.