Huawei P40, P40 Pro & P40 Pro Plus launched on March 26 via an online press conference. The company has brought the best 5G smartphones powered by Kirin 990 5G chipset. Huawei P40 supports a maximum of 10V / 2.25A super fast charge, P40 Pro supports 27W wireless fast charging & P40 Pro + supports 40W wireless fast charging. Looking for the same the company has listed the new wireless charging protective case.
Huawei P40 Series Battery Capacity & Super Fast Charge:
- P40 – Lithium-ion polymer battery 3800mAh (22.5W wired super fast charge, 22.5W Wireless Super Fast Charge )
- P40 Pro – Lithium-ion polymer battery 4200mAh (40W wired super fast charge, 27W Wireless Super Fast Charge, 27W Wireless Super Car Charger )
- P40 Pro Plus – Lithium-ion polymer battery 4200mAh (40W Wireless Super Fast Charge, 40W wired super fast charge,27W Wireless Super Car Charger )
Recently, the case has also been certified by TÜV Rheinland for safe fast charging. For now, the price and time of listing of the case have not been announced.
- EMUI 10.1 Gallery: Single search, Multiple devices, New distributed file system
- EMUI 10.1: Mobile Office Multi-screen Collaboration
- EMUI 10.1: MeeTime High-Quality Communication
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- EMUI 10.1.0.126: The first Huawei EMUI 10.1 version
- Huawei EMUI 10.1 Top 10 Features
- Comparison: Huawei P40 vs Huawei P40 Pro vs Huawei P40 Pro Plus vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Huawei Mate 30 Pro