Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users have recently received the January 2021 security update in Europe with software version 184.108.40.206. Now, the Huawei Mate 30 Series smartphone users in China receiving the January 2021 security update with firmware version 220.127.116.11 it includes 4 Critical, 25 High levels, and 1 Medium level of CVE.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro EMUI 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
Integrates Android security patches released in January 2021 for improved system security.
- Mate 30 (4G) – TAS-AL00, TAS-TL00
- Mate 30 (5G) – TAS-AN00
- Mate 30 Pro (4G) – LIO-AL00, LIO-TL00
- Mate 30 Pro (5G) – LIO-AN00
- Mate 30 RS Porsche LIO-AN00P
Version Update: 11.0. 0.168 → 22.214.171.124
How to update Mate 30 Pro?
The latest update rolling out via Support App. Also, you can follow the below steps,
Via Support: Open app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Open System Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
- Display: OLED
- Size: 6.53 inches
- Resolution: 1176 x 2400 pixels
- Dimensions: 158.1×73.1×8.8 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Software: Android 10.0; EMUI 10 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: 40-megapixel (wide) 8-megapixel (telephoto) 3x optical zoom 40-megapixel (ultrawide) time-of-flight 3D (depth) sensor.
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel time-of-flight 3D
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.