A new software update is now released for the Mate 40 Pro users in Europe. With this update, June 2022 security patches are integrated to provide enhanced security, and system stability is improved. Huawei Mate 40 Pro June 2022 software update is rolling out with the firmware version EMUI 220.127.116.11.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro NOH-NX9 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specifications:
- Screen: 6.76-inch 2772×1344 pixels OLED display, 456 PPI, curved waterfall type
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 9000 (eight cores, 5nm 4xARM Cortex-A55, max 2.04 GHz, 3x ARM Cortex-A77, max 2.54 GHz, 1x Cortex-A77, max 3.13 GHz), Snapdragon 865 equiv.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G78 GPU, neural processing co-processor, integrated 5G modem, likely only in Sub -6 GHz networks
- RAM/Storage: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage, microSD expansion. 12 GB RAM in China
- Camera: Triple camera with Leica optimization (Laser autofocus + additional autofocus helper, LED flash with color temperature sensor, Main camera: 50 MP, F/1.9, OIS,Ultrawide: 20 MP, F/1.8, Zoom: 12 MP, F/3.4, 8K video recording, 5x optical zoom)
- Front Facing: 13 MP, F/2.4 + 3D sensor for gesture control
- Battery/Charging: 4400 mAh, SuperCharge powered adaption with USB-C 3.1 Gen 1, Maximum 65W (0-100% <1 hr), Wireless and Reverse Wireless charging
- Biometrics In-display optical fingerprint reader
- OS Android 10: EMUI 11, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), NO GMS
- Size/ weight: 75.5 mm wide x 162.9 mm long x 9.1 mm thick, 212 grams.
- Other: NanoMemory slot for Huawei’s special memory cards, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and WiFi 6 support.
Colors Silver, Black.