Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch was launched last year and just after launch, it received positive reviews from the customers. The Watch GT 2 includes two variants – 46mm and 42mm, it has a 1.2 inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps, on the wear-ability side, this smartwatch weighs 29 grams. For daily uses the Watch GT 2 inbuild with a 445 mAh battery capacity to make your day better.
Now, according to the information, the HUAWEI Watch GT 2 smartwatch users in Europe start receiving the December 2020 update with the latest version 188.8.131.52 and this update fixes some known issues. If you haven’t received the update yet, wait a few more days. In terms of size, the LiteOS update for your Watch GT2 is under 20MB. You can download this update over your phone data.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
1) Fixes some known problems.
Note: The battery level of the watch must be at least 20% for this update.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days).
Join Huawei Update Telegram Channel for the latest updates.