According to the CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC), Ross Young, Huawei Mate 40 series to come with 6.5, 6.78 inches, and 90Hz display. The next year’s flagship models will launch with a 120Hz display. The Huawei P50 Series and Mate 50 Series may debut with the 120Hz refresh rate. However, nothing is confirmed officially at the moment.
Mate 40 panel production started this month. 6.5″ 2340 x 1080, 90Hz…
— Ross Young (@DSCCRoss) August 21, 2020
Huawei Mate 40 Series is expected to release in October this year. Recently, the Huawei Mate 40 Series smartphones spotted on TENAA listing. The listing reveals model OCE-AN00, NOH-AN00, and NOP-AN00 and identified as Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, and Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40 RS Porsche Design respectively.
As per the listing date, the Huawei OCE-AN00, NOH-AN00, and NOP-AN00 features NSA/SA dual-mode 5G and runs on Android OS-based EMUI (Possibly EMUI 11).
On the previous report leaked CAD renderings of Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro shows curved displays. The front design is similar to the exposed Mate 40 Pro.
Judging from the latest rumors/leaks the Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro will be equipped with 5nm Kirin 9000 processors. The new phones will use hyperboloid displays and a perforated design. There is a huge round camera (Oreo shaped) on the back. In terms of software, Huawei Mate 40 Pro will be pre-installed with EMUI 11 based on Android 11 and Huawei Mobile Services (HMS).
However, the official information about the launch date and the other is yet to arrive. Stay tuned for more.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro transparent cases spotted
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro screen protector leak reveals pill-shaped dual punch-hole display
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro leaked camera lens shows oreo shape
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro leaked protector shows curved screen, 6.5 and 6.6 inches display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 8GB and 12GB RAM variants, 6GB not in the choice
- Huawei Mate 40 series to be powered by Kirin 9000, the last gen of high-end Kirin chip
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 series renders, Bump houses 3 larger sensors and a mysterious fourth sensor
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked again