Huawei’s Mate 50 series arriving next month. The launch is near and the leaks continue appearing all over the web. Recently, the leaked phone Mate 50 Pro revealed everything about the camera layout and core specifications which you check over here.
Now, in the same manner, a popular Weibo tipster, Digital Chat Station quoted that the Huawei Mate 50 series main camera to get an IMX766 sensor. As for the variable aperture rumored two days ago, it has been confirmed again, but the standard version will be missed, the Pro version will be exclusive, and the higher-spec RS Porsche Design version may also be available.
Meanwhile, the Huawei Mate 50, Mate 50 Pro, and Mate 50 RS are said to launch with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip (instead of the Snapdragon 888), though still limited to only 4G connectivity.
The Pro model will likely have a way around that with a 5G case, similar to the one for the P50 Pro, the RS will have a similar solution. The Pro and RS models will pack 12GB of RAM and 28/256/512GB storage, the standard Mate 50 will go down to 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB storage.
Huawei Mate 50 Series Coverage:
- In depth details of leaked Mate 50 Pro camera: 50MP+64MP+13MP+40MP
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.4 may launch at Mate 50 series launch event
- Huawei Mate 50 Series: Snapdragon SM8425, Waipio Lte codename, 3C certifications
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro live image leaked, variable aperture camera
- Huawei Mate 50 series tipped to cost at 5,099 yuan