Huawei Mate X model number TAH-AN00 latest EMUI 10/Android 10 update rollout is completed on the entire network, the company has announced officially today. The smartphone getting the latest EMUI version 10.0.1.115 (on 10.0.1.110).
We recommend you to take a backup before upgrading to the latest version.
Huawei Mate X EMUI 10.0.1.115 Changelog:
- Improved UI quality and detail witness the beauty
- Magazine style layout
- Morandi interface
- Personalized advanced gray tones make the interface display more gentle, delicate, and textured
- Restored natural motion effects
- Smooth experience
- Added Member Center
- GPU Turbo, improves the game scene system running smoothly through in-depth optimization
- Mobile phone cloning
- More secured
- The self-developed formal microkernel developed by Huawei has passed the highest level of security certification
- Split Screen collaboration (Multiscreen)
- HD video call
- HD picture quality
- Up to 1080P HD-quality video calls, video calls consume only WLAN or data.
The Mate X uses a resolution of 2480 × 2200 and it comes with a Kirin 980 processor + Balong 5000 5G SoC. However, some units use the Kirin 990 5G chip which integrates the 5G SoC.
It comes with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It uses a 40MP ultra-sensitive sensor + 16MP ultra-wide-angle sensor + 8MP telephoto lens + a TOF sensor. This smartphone has a 4500 mAh battery.
Check Huawei Mate X EMUI 10 update via HiCare app, open the HiCare app, click on Services -> Updates, and then Check for updates, if there any latest update available download it.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, So we can update other users asap.