Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone recently launched with new hardware and software capabilities over its predecessors. The all-new Mate X2 comes with two display systems, a powerful Kirin processor with 5G support, and more.
The Huawei Mate X2 receiving a second software update based on EMUI 11. The latest software update for Mate X2 rolling out with firmware version EMUI 18.104.22.168 SP1.
Huawei Mate X2 EMUI 22.214.171.124 SP1 Changelog:
Dear users, this update optimizes the display effect of some scene interfaces and the shooting effect of the camera. It is recommended that you update.
Optimize the display effect of some scene interfaces.
Optimize the shooting effect of the camera in some scenes.
Optimize the operating experience of some scene systems.
Optimize system stability to make your phone run more stable.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications:
- Product Name: Huawei Mate X2
- Mode: TET-AN00
- Screen Size: 8 inches; external screen: 6.45 inches
- Screen Type: Internal screen: foldable flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate; external screen: flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Rear Camera: 50 MP super-sensing camera (wide-angle, f/1.9 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization) + 16 MP ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 12 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shake Shake) + 8 MP super zoom camera (10x optical zoom, f/4.4 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization)
- Front Camera: 16 MP wide-angle camera (wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture)
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, P3 wide color gamut
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- Resolution: Internal screen: 2480 x 2200 pixels; External screen: 2700 x 1160 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- GPU: 24-core Mali-G78
- CPU: 1*Cortex-A77@3.13GHz + 3*Cortex-A77@2.54GHz + 4*Cortex-A55@2.05GHz
- Navigation: Gesture navigation, three-button navigation on the screen, floating navigation
- Network: Support China Unicom/Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G, mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G
- Network Frequency: Main card: 5G NR: n1/n3/n28 (uplink: 703MHz-733MHz, downlink: 758MHz-788MHz)/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79/n80/n84; LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/ B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; UMTS (WCDMA)/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA: B1 /B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA (choose one of the primary and secondary cards): BC0 (800MHz) (only for China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau)); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 ( 850/900/1800/1900 MHz). Secondary card: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA: BC0 (800MHz) (China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau) only); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 (850/900/1800 /1900 MHz).
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.