In Europe, Huawei MatePad 10.4 2021 users are now grabbing the stable HarmonyOS 2.0 software update. It brings innovative and unique features, HarmonyOS completely changes the overall design integrity of the device.
It should be noted that this update is in distribution for the MatePad 10.4 ”2021″, a model with Kirin 820 processor.
Huawei MatePad 10.4 2021 HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 Update Changelog:
Build Number: 22.214.171.124
Update Size: 4.73 GB
With this update, HarmonyOS has been released, providing an easy-to-use interface, a multi-device section in the Control Panel, and various useful functions.
Huawei MatePad 10.4 2021 Specifications:
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 820 8 x 1.8 – 2.4 GHz, Cortex-A76/-A55
- Graphics adapter: ARM Mali-G57 MP6
- Memory: 4096 MB, DDR4
- Display: 10.40 inch 15:9, 2000 x 1200 pixel 224 PPI,
- Storage: 128GB
- Connections: USB-C Power Delivery (PD), Audio Connections: 3.5mm, Card Reader: microSD, Sensors: Light sensor, temperature sensor, position sensor, acceleration sensor, Hall sensor
- Networking: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (a/b/g/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5/ax = Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.1
- Size: height x width x depth (in mm): 7.45 x 245.2 x 154.96 ( = 0.29 x 9.65 x 6.1 in)
- Battery: 7250 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Operating System: Android 10
- Camera: Primary Camera: 8 MPix, Secondary Camera: 8 MPix