Recently, Huawei MatePad 10.8 inches tablet got updated with the latest September 2021 patch in Europe. Now, it’s time for the 10.4 variant. The latest update for Huawei MatePad Pro 10.4 in the global market is based on EMUI 10.1 and rolling out with the software version 10.1.0.230. This security update includes the CVE announced in the September 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s.
No other changes or additions are part of the currently deploying updates. If you own an eligible device, you can attempt initiating the OTA download manually by opening the Settings.
Huawei MatePad 10.4 EMUI 10.1.0.230 Update Changelog:
Size: 222 MB
Changes: September 2021 security patches integrated, improved landscape viewing experience on some third-party apps, and added download shortcuts for Celia Keyboard.
Note: This update is currently rolling out in Turkey.
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.