Counterpoint has recently announced the report for the online smartphone sales in the third quarter of 2019 in China. Huawei and its sub-brand Honor listed at the top. The combined sales of Huawei and Honor have exceeded the total market share of Apple, Xiaomi, OPPO, and Vivo.
According to the Counterpoint report, Huawei held a market share of 26 percent in Q3 and Honor had a market share of 20 percent (Total 46 percent). Xiaomi, Vivo, Apple, and OPPO held 14 percent, 10 percent, 9 percent and 5 percent market shares respectively in Q3 2019.
As per the list, Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are in the top high-end smartphone in Q3 2019 in China. Apart from its flagship products, the Nova 5 series, Enjoy 9 and Enjoy 9 Plus is also on the list.
More Huawei News:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 6GB variant goes on sale in China
- Huawei P40 Lite leaked render shows similar to the Nova 6 SE
- How to download EMUI 10.0.0.171 for Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Germany will use Huawei equipment to build 5G networks
- Huawei P30 Pro EMUI 10 update now available in Poland
- List of Huawei smartphones to get Color AOD