Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet users are now able to install the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta update with the build number 184.108.40.206. Through this update, you can experience the first-generation HUAWEI M-Pencil’s global annotation, one-click extract function, and you can also connect to your mobile phone through the HyperTerminal to achieve multi-screen collaboration.
HUAWEI MATEPAD PRO 12.6 INCHES HARMONYOS 220.127.116.11 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
Added support for the first-generation HUAWEI M-Pencil. Swipe in from the upper right corner of the screen to experience global annotations and one-click extract functions.
Enhanced support capabilities, can discover and connect to mobile phones, quickly realize multi-screen collaboration with mobile phones (requires mobile phone support).
Incorporate the December 2021 security patch to enhance system security.
Huawei’s MatePad Pro 12.6-inch tablet launched the Hongmeng HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update last month. The task center has a new cross-device task management function. You can view and use the same Huawei account device (support task center). Historical tasks, and conduct management operations such as task transfer.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh