Huawei Nova 9 smartphone is a part of the HarmonyOS update in the Chinese market and about the global rollout, this new 8GB RAM device is now getting EMUI 12 update with the latest software version EMUI 220.127.116.11. This latest update brings November 2021 security patch and camera optimization.
Huawei Nova 9 EMUI 12 Update 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
Software version: 22.214.171.124
Update Size: 487MB
Optimized Camera performance for some situations.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 9 Specifications:
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 73.7mm
- Thickness: 7.77mm
- Size: 6.57 inch
- Color: 1.07 billion colors, P3 wide color gamut
- Type: OLED, up to 120 Hz refresh rate, 300 Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G
- CPU: Eight cores, 4 x Cortex-A78@2.42GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno™ 642L
- RAM & Memory: 8 GB RAM + 128/256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 50 million pixel high-definition camera (f/1.9 aperture)+8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture)+2 million pixel depth-of-field camera (f/2.4 aperture)+2 million pixel macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 32 million pixel portrait camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Battery: 4300 mAh (typical value)
- Network: 4G, 3G, 2G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, support Bluetooth low energy, support SBC, AAC, support LDAC high-definition audio
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, In-screen fingerprint, Gyro, compass, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor