Huawei P Smart S smartphone was launched last June with a price tag of 249 euros in Europe. The P Smart S does not include GMS (Google Mobile Services) instead the smartphone comes with Huawei’s AppGallery (App Store).
Now, according to the information, the Huawei P Smart S grabbing March 2021 security patch update comes with software version EMUI 10.1.0.166 and the update package size is 128MB.
Huawei P Smart S EMUI 10.1.0.166 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
Huawei P Smart S Phone Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch full HD+
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB (can be expanded further by adding a microSD card)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera setup (48MP mains sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 10W fast charging support
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor,4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type C
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro getting March 2021 security update in Australia
- Huawei MatePad Pro receiving March 2021 security patch update in Europe
- EMUI 11 Europe: Huawei P40 grabbing March 2021 patch update
- March 2021 security patch landed on Honor Play 4T
- Huawei Nova 5T users in New Zealand receiving EMUI 11 with March 2021 patch