After the UK and New Zealand, Huawei P20 Pro smartphone users in Romania receiving EMUI 10 update with software version EMUI 10.0.0.161. To download this huge 4.53GB update make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection.
EMUI 10 which is based on Android 10, brings a bunch of new features in the user interface design including the magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and the new Dark Mode.
(Image Credit – Reddit)
How to update Huawei P20 Pro?
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? You can send us an email at email@example.com with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Huawei P20 series EMUI 10 update plan for Canada
- Huawei P20 getting EMUI 10 update in Belgium
- Huawei P20 Pro receiving EMUI 10 update in New Zealand
- [Live in the UK] Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 10 update
- Huawei P20 Pro receiving EMUI 10 update with new features in Colombia
- [Japan Too] Huawei P20 Pro getting EMUI 10 update
- Three UK rolling out EMUI 10 for Huawei P20
- Finally Huawei P20 and P20 Pro getting EMUI 10 in Europe