After Europe and UK, users in New Zealand now receiving EMUI 10 update on the Huawei P20 Pro smartphone. It brings the same software version EMUI 10.0.0.161 (Size – 4.41GB) with many enhancements and features. To download this update make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection.
EMUI 10 which is based on Android 10, brings a bunch of new features in the user interface design including the magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and the new Dark Mode.
HUAWEI P20 PRO EMUI 10.0.0.161 (C706E61P3):
User interface: Unique
– Magazine Design:
Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
– Morandi Color:
Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
Performance: Stable and smooth:
– GPU Turbo:
Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
– Phone Clone:
Improves the connection and cloning speed.
Security: More secure data and Privacy Security:
– Formally verified microkernel
Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
Software update Security: more secure data and privacy Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
– Distributed technology:
Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices
– Privacy protection
Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
Media and entertainment: more fun
– AppAssistant dropzone
Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
Brings security enhancements.
Key camera specifications:
- Triple camera setup
- Main camera: 40Mp, 1/1.73″ RGB sensor with Quad Bayer structure, f/1.8-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Secondary camera: 20Mp, 1/2.78″ monochrome sensor, f/1.6-aperture lens with 27mm equivalent focal length
- Tele-camera: 8Mp, 1/4.4″ RGB sensor, f/2.4-aperture lens with 80mm equivalent focal length, and optical image stabilization
- Aperture mode default eq. focal length: 55mm
- PDAF on main sensor
- 4K video (not default mode)
- 960 fps slow-motion video at 720p
Note: Received update? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- [Live in the UK] Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 10 update
- Huawei P20 Pro receiving EMUI 10 update with new features in Colombia
- [Japan Too] Huawei P20 Pro getting EMUI 10 update
- Three UK rolling out EMUI 10 for Huawei P20
- Finally Huawei P20 and P20 Pro getting EMUI 10 in Europe