Huawei has started rolling out a security patch update released in the month of July 2020 for the P20 and P20 Pro smartphone users in China. The latest update brings software version EMUI 10 -> 10.0.0.175/176, but the update size is huge about 4.01GB.
Before proceeding make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection. This update includes only a security patch. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P20 series EMUI 10.0.0.175/176 Changelog:
Version Update: 10.0.0.172 → 10.0.0.175/176
[List of Changes]
This update improves system security using Google security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
(1) This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
(2) Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
(3) Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
(4) Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
(5) This version is rolling out in batches.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI P20 PRO?
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? You can send us an email at email@example.com with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.