In May 2020, Huawei officially introduced the P30 Pro New Edition (P30 Pro NE) smartphone in Europe. This smartphone features a quad rear camera setup and 8GB RAM. Now the company has started rolling out the February 2021 security patch update or the Huawei P30 Pro NE. The latest software update comes with version 18.104.22.168 and the package size is 237MB.
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any problems during the update, call the HUAWEI customer service line or visit a HUAWEI customer service center.
How to download EMUI 11?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition Specifications:
- Display: 6.47-inch OLED FHD+
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 display, waterdrop notch
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 980 processor
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear Camera: Quad 40 MP Wide Angle Lens, f/1.6 aperture, OIS + 20 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture + 8 MP Telephoto, f/3.4 aperture, OIS + ToF Camera
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 aperture camera
- Battery: 4200mAh (40W SuperCharge)
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org