The Huawei P40 series is about to be released, and as per a daily basis, many leaks appearing online. Today, another leak (Via Weibo) shows the battery information of the Huawei P40 series.
Compared with the previous Huawei battery (old), a change is made: it is now called a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery(new).
Huawei P40 Pro Plus Specifications:
- Display: 6.7 inches, OLED, 120Hz
- Resolution: 3160×1440
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0, 1/1.28, ToF
- Rear Camera: 52MP (f/1.8, 1/1.28, PDAF, OIS) + 12MP (f/4.0, 240mm, OIS, PDAF) + 8MP (f/2.0, 80mm, PADF, 1/4.0) + 40MP (f/1.8, 1/5.4, PDAF) + ToF
- Chipset: Kirin 990 5G
- Software: EMUI 10.1
- RAM/Storage: 12GB (512GB)
- Battery: 5500mAh, 55W fast, 27W.
Huawei P40 Series Top 5 News: