Huawei has confirmed that the P40 series will be launched on 26 March 2020. The Huawei P40 and P40 Pro new renders leaked by Evan Blass, the smartphones are visible from different angles. Take a look.
Display: As per the specifications concern, the P40 and P40 Pro will use dual-hole full screens, which may support high refresh rates. The P40 is expected to be FHD +.
- Punch hole dual front camera
- P40 Pro: ~6.5-6.7 inches
- P40: ~6.1-6.2 inches
Core: In the core configuration, P40 Pro is expected to be equipped with Kirin 990 5G SOC, support SA, NSA dual-mode 5G, equipped with 8GB memory (may provide 12GB memory version), support 40W fast charging, wireless flash charging and wireless reverse charging.
Camera: It is reported that the P40 Pro Premium Edition is equipped with a 52 million wide-angle main camera, a 40 million ultra-wide-angle movie lens, an 8 telephoto, an 8 million telephoto, and 32MP front camera. Probably DxOMark winner.
- Huawei P40: Triple Leica system
- Huawei P40 Pro: Quad Leica system
- Huawei P40 Pro Premium Edition: Penta Leica system
To recall, Huawei P30 uses a Samsung screen and the P30 Pro uses a BOE and LG screen. This year, the Huawei P40 series has been adjusted to give BOE a direct-screen P40 with larger shipments and relatively low production pressure.
Huawei P40 Series with EMUI 10.1: The Source @RODENT950 revealed that the P40 series will get the latest EMUI 10.1 system.
Huawei P40 Pro Full Specifications:
- 6.7 inch OLED display with 120HZ
- 12GB RAM/512GB expandable up to 256GB
- 3160×1440 resolution, 518 PPI
- Rear Camera: 52MP wide, 40MP ultrawide, 8MP telephoto, 10x optical zoom, TOF 3d depth
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Kirin 990 5G (7nm+)
- Mali G76
- EMUI 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- 5500 mAh battery, 50W fast charging.
How to Watch the Huawei P40 Series Global Launch Event?