Huawei has recently shared the poster of EMUI 11 public beta eligible devices, now following with the same the company has now started rolling out the first public beta of EMUI 11 for the Huawei P40 series that comes with new features and improvement.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro, and P40 Pro+ first EMUI 11 beta comes with software version 18.104.22.168 and brings improvements in the gallery, optimizes Bluetooth, system as well as the current month security patch.
Huawei P40 series EMUI 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- EMUI 126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
EMUI 11 PUBLIC BETA CHANGELOG:
Gallery: Enhanced video editing functions, richer operation instructions in the timeline and editing options area, and more convenient optimized editing
Bluetooth: Optimized Bluetooth experience
System: Optimized system stability in some situations
For better system security October 2020 Android security patches have been integrated.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W).
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.