Huawei’s upcoming P series smartphones the Huawei P40 & Huawei P40 Pro will launch globally via online on March 26. A well-known leaker, known as Evan Blass has published an official press image that showcases the entire lineup of the upcoming P40 series colors.
According to the image, the smartphone will be made available to purchase in silver, gold, black, blue, and the gradient Breathing Crystal finish. Unfortunately, the image does not include Mint-green that was leaked by the same leaker.
Huawei P40 Series smartphone with model number ELS-NX9 spotted on GeekBench listing, this smartphone is equipped with Huawei Kirin 990 5G SOC and grabbed GeekBench single-core score of 776, a multi-core score of 3182. Huawei P40 model number ELS-NX9 runs on the Android 10 OS, equipped with 8GB RAM.
Recently, another model number ELS-N29 has been leaked, which is said to be Huawei P40 Pro and it has the latest EMUI 10.1 version is 10.1.0.108 (C432E7R3P2).
Check our Huawei P40 Series Full Coverage:
- Huawei P40 Series model number ELS-NX9 spotted on GeekBench
- Huawei P40 series model ELS-L29 low light Image leak
- Alleged Huawei P40 Pro Premium Edition specifications leaked
- Huawei P40 hands on images leaked: Real or Fake?
- Huawei P40 Teardown image leaked
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Lite European prices revealed
- These Two Huawei P40 models Certified by Thailand’s NBTC Certification
- Huawei P40 series promo video and a black ceramic variant leaked
- Huawei P40 8GB RAM variant price leaked
- Official Announcement: Huawei P40 series launching globally on March 26 via online
- Huawei P40 new leak shows 5 Color variants
- Huawei executive accidentally leaked P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro protective case price revealed
- P40 Pro Red Flag Customized Poster
- P40 Pro Camera Details
- New Protective Cases
- P40 and P40 Pro Front Camera Shape
- P40 Pro Front Screen
- P40 Prototype
- P40 series 3c certificate
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
- P40 & P40 Pro 5G Certification
- P40 & P40 Renders