Huawei’s upcoming P series smartphones the Huawei P40 & Huawei P40 Pro will be launch globally online on March 26 (14:00 CET). Another Huawei P40 leak appeared today, it shows the teardown image of the upcoming P40 series phone.
Unfortunately, we do not have a complete video but you can get an idea from the image below how it looks like in the core/design/layout.
The smartphones are said to be the most powerful 5G flagships this year. Huawei P40 series is the company’s 10th flagship smartphone. Let’s check the camera details below.
Huawei P40 Pro Camera Details:
- IMX700 52mp (Hexadeca Bayer) RYYB 1/1.28″
- IMX650 40mp ultra-wide Cine RGGB 1/1.5″
- 3x optical tele zoom
- 10x optical dual prism periscope zoom with 2P1G lenses
- Time of flight sensor
- LED light
- Color temperature sensor
The Huawei P40 Pro uses a dual aperture screen and a rear matrix Leica five-camera camera module on the back. Huawei phones with the model numbers ANA-AN00 / ANA-TN00 (Huawei P40) and ELS-AN00 / ELS-TL00 (Huawei P40 Pro) already received the 3C certificate & the Chinese telecommunications authority TENAA has also approved these smartphones.
Thanks to a tipster.
Check our Huawei P40 Series Full Coverage:
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Lite European prices revealed
- These Two Huawei P40 models Certified by Thailand’s NBTC Certification
- Huawei P40 series promo video and a black ceramic variant leaked
- Huawei P40 8GB RAM variant price leaked
- Official Announcement: Huawei P40 series launching globally on March 26 via online
- Huawei P40 new leak shows 5 Color variants
- Huawei executive accidentally leaked P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro protective case price revealed
- P40 Pro Red Flag Customized Poster
- P40 Pro Camera Details
- New Protective Cases
- P40 and P40 Pro Front Camera Shape
- P40 Pro Front Screen
- P40 Prototype
- P40 series 3c certificate
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
- P40 & P40 Pro 5G Certification
- P40 & P40 Renders