According to a recent leak, one of the Huawei executives accidentally leaked the P40 Pro front panel picture. Luo Wei leaked relevant information on Weibo and quickly modified the post. The image was quickly removed. Here’s the before and after post.
This picture shows that Huawei’s new phone will use a full front dual-hole screen. According to the previous news, this phone should be the P40 Pro. Huawei will release the new P40 series smartphones in Paris, France on March 26. The smartphones are said to be the most powerful 5G flagships this year.
Huawei P40 Quick Search Links:
- Huawei P40 Pro protective case price revealed
- P40 Pro Red Flag Customized Poster
- P40 Pro Camera Details
- New Protective Cases
- P40 and P40 Pro Front Camera Shape
- P40 Pro Front Screen
- P40 Prototype
- P40 series 3c certificate
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
- P40 & P40 Pro 5G Certification
- P40 & P40 Renders