Huawei has started rolling out a new software update for the Huawei P40 series in China. The latest update brings Connect App as well as some core optimizations. The P40 series getting this update based on EMUI 10.1 which brings version 10.1.0.145 and the update size is 522Mb.
Huawei P40 Series EMUI 10.1.0.145 Changelog:
Version Update: EMUI 10.1.0.140 – 10.1.0.145
Call: Optimizes the call experience.
System: Optimize the user experience of the Multi-window mode.
Connect: “Phone” or “Contacts” menu added at the bottom of the Connect menu of the application interface, please use the “Connect” app to initiate free communication.
Application: Optimize compatibility with some third-party applications
System: Optimizes the system stability in some situations.
Note: This update is currently rolling out in China.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W).
How to download the latest EMUI 10.1 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.