Huawei router H6 officially unveiled and listed on Huawei Mall. This router is available in the parent and child variant. This product is equipped with a Huawei Hongmeng system, supports Huawei Mesh+ high-speed networking, and supports WiFi 6 protocol.
Huawei H6 parent router has 256MB RAM, 256MB ROM, and is equipped with Lingxiao quad-core 1.4GHz CPU. The main router has 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one Gigabit WAN port, and one Gigabit IPTV port. The router supports HiLink one-key pairing, and the power consumption is less than 12W.
Huawei router H6 specifications:
- Equipment type: Wireless routers, smart routers, home routers
- Model: WS8000-10
- OS: Huawei Hongmeng System
- RAM: Mother route: 256MB RAM, child route: 128MB RAM
- ROM: Mother route: 256MB ROM, child route: 128MB ROM
- Wireless: Dual-band concurrent, 2976Mbps (2.4GHz: 574Mbps, 5GHz: 2402Mbps)
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz, support dual frequency optimization
- Transmission: 802.11ax/ac/n/a 2*2 & 802.11ax/n/b/g 2*2, MU-MIMO
- Network Port: Wired: 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac/ax 2*2, MIMO 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n/ax 2*2, MIMO
- Software App: Support Huawei Smart Life APP local/remote management
- Power: 52.5V/1.75A DC/input voltage: 200-240V AC input voltage frequency: 50-60 Hz
- CPU: Mother router main chip: Lingxiao quad-core 1.4GHz CPU/ Sub-route & child router Pro main chip: Lingxiao dual-core 1.2GHz CPU
- Network Port: Mother route: 6 10/100/1000M Ethernet LAN ports, 1 10/100/1000M Ethernet WAN port, 1 10/100/1000M Ethernet IPTV port Sub route: 1 10/100/ 1000M Ethernet WAN port, 1 10/100/1000M Ethernet LAN port
- Dimension: Mother route: 193 mm x 80mm x 28 mm; child route: 86mm x 86mm x 30.9mm
- Weight: Mother route: about 254g; child route: about 165g; child route Pro: about 166g
Huawei H6 sub-router is also equipped with 256MB RAM, 256MB ROM, and equipped with Lingxiao dual-core 1.2GHz CPU. The sub-router is divided into standard version and Pro version, 2.4GHz bandwidth 574Mbps, 5GHz bandwidth 2402Mbps, built-in 2 omnidirectional antennas and 2 smart antennas, dual-frequency support 2×2MIMO. The wireless protocol of the router supports 802.11ax/ac and 802.11b/g/n.