Huawei Sound X 2021 is officially launched on July 29, 2021, at the Huawei P50 series launch event. The Huawei Sound X 2021 not only has the powerful bass created by Devialet but also adopts a three-way design, which greatly enhances the sound quality.
There is a brand-new transparent shell + ambient lighting effects, and the recently launched company’s own HarmonyOS to experience it better.
Huawei Sound X 2021 Specifications:
- 175.6 mm
- Approximately 3140 g
- Speaker unit: 1 4.75 inch woofer, 4 1.5 inch full range speakers, 1 1.25 inch tweeter, 2 passive radiators
- Frequency Range: 38 hz ~ 40 kHz
- Soundtrack: Two-channel
- Power Specifications: 24V/2.71A
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz dual frequency
- Bluetooth: BT 5.0
- NFC: Built-in NFC module, support Huawei sharing, one touch transmission
- Wired audio interface: 3.5 mm AUX-in
- Software Info: Smart Life App, supports Android 5.1 and above, IOS 9.0 and above, HarmonyOS 2 version
Huawei Sound X 2021 Price: 2199 Yuan