Huawei Sound X smart speaker updated to the latest version 220.127.116.11(H100SP11C00). Back in July, Huawei released its first wireless speaker, the Huawei Sound X. Co-engineered with trendy French audio tech company Devialet, which specializes in high-end amplifiers and speakers, the Sound X vouches for the Chinese company’s commitment to audio quality.
Thanks to Devialet’s Push-Push acoustic design (side-mounted drivers vibrating simultaneously and symmetrically, in order to cancel-out resonances), the 3.5-inch woofers are said to produce “massive vibrations,” bass that “hits as low as 40 Hz,” and “powerful punch” with minimized distortion, regardless of the volume.
Huawei Sound X 18.104.22.168(H100SP11C00) Changelog:
- Solve some known problems and optimize product stability
How to update Huawei Sound X?
- Method 1 – via Huawei Assistant (Tell Huawei Assistant to check the new version.)
- Method 2- via AI speaker App -> Updates.
Huawei Sound X Specifications:
- Product Type: Wireless speaker
- Color: Starry Night
- CPU: MediaTek MT8518
- CPU SPECS; Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB DDR
- ROM: 8 GB Flash
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 40 kHz
- Speaker Units: Two 3.5-inch subwoofers with a total power of 60 W, Six 1.5-inch full-frequency speakers with a total power of 30 W.
- Dimension: 165 mm (diameter) x 203 mm (height)
- Weight: About 3.5KG
- WI-FI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0, Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Buttons: Mute, Volume up/down, Multi-function button
Join the Huawei Update channel on Telegram for the latest updates.