Huawei’s latest Watch from the Huawei Watch 3 series – the Watch 3 Pro which carries the device names GLL-AL01 and GLL-AL04. The GLL stands for the internal device name of the Watch 3 series: Galileo. The December 2021 software update for the Huawei Watch 3 Pro is rolling out with firmware version GLL-AL01 188.8.131.52 ( SP3C432E195R1P195 ) and GLL-AL04 184.108.40.206 (SP3C432E195R1P195).
The update comes with a download size of 300MB. For this, you need to be connected to the WLAN. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 Changelog: [December 2021 Update]
This update adds the sleep mode, synchronization of training data and other functions to your device and thus ensures a better user experience in training scenarios as well as daily use.
1. Adds sleep mode, which mutes all ringtones except alarm and does not turn on the screen when you raise your wrist.
2. Syncs data after successful connection between watch, phone (excluding iOS phones) and sports equipment.
3. Allows you to enter words in music to search for songs.
4. Support switching between audio output devices on the music playback screen.
5. Allows you to receive and reply to messages from some third-party apps in the notifications panel of the watch after connecting the watch to an Android phone.
1. Activates the screen when you raise your wrist in do not disturb mode.
2. Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Specifications:
- Variants: Classic Edition, Elite Edition
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm
- Case Size: 48 mm
- Weight: About 63 g
- Display: 1.43 inches, AMOLED color screen
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixels, PPI 326
- Watch Case: Titanium+ceramic
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Memory: 16 GB
- Internal RAM: 2 GB
- System Requirements: Android 6.0 or later/iOS 9.0 or later