Huawei has started rolling out the first software update to its newly Watch 4. According to the information, the all-new firmware update is rolling out with version HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124. The changelog indicates it includes a better user interface, connectivity, health sensors, outdoor activities, and battery life.
Huawei Watch 4 first update changelog
- It brings the Health Glance feature, which allows you to measure ten health indicators including basic, cardiovascular (including ECG), and respiratory health in just 60 seconds.
- Launches the fresh-new activity rings, which display three types of indexes: Move, Exercise, and Stand. Reaching your goals for all three rings will help you lead a healthier life.
- Adds detailed sleep data on your watch thanks to the updated HUAWEI TruSleepTM.
- Adds the Golf Course mode to Workout.
- Adds service widgets, and they can be customized as needed.
- Optimizes the Planet Quest watch face, which can automatically switch to a different planet/ satellite at 00:00 each day.
- Adds the Dynamic Weather watch face.
- Adds the Multi-Function watch face, and the diverse components can also be customized.
- Adds the eSIM Standalone Number feature, which means that you can apply for a standalone eSIM card so you can make and receive calls independently on your watch.
- Optimizes user experience of the Workout app in certain scenarios.
- Adds support for Alipay payment.