Huawei at MWC 2023 officially launched the Watch Buds in the global market. It is the World’s First smartwatch to house two pop-up magnetic earphones. Earlier it was launched in Europe.
The earphones start charging as soon as you put them inside the watch. They are also fitted with inbuilt microphones and include AI noise cancellation for crystal-clear calls.
- 1.43 inches AMOLED color screen with 466 x 466 pixels resolution
- 326 PPI, and touch support interactions
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 80+ exercise modes
- 24/7 heart rate alerts, SpO2 tracker, Huawei TruSleep 3.0 technology etc
- 200 professional health courses with professional health management.
- Powered by HarmonyOS 3
- 410mAh battery and 30mAh batteries on earphones
- 3 days battery backup
- 3.0 hours for listening to music, 2.0 hours for talking with noise reduction on
Priced at 499€ (~ ₹45,000)
Price in China: 2988 CNY (406€)