Huawei Watch FIT watch users are now able to install the latest 188.8.131.52 update, adding a rope skipping mode, and the update size is 18.26MB. To recall, the company has launched the WATCH FIT new smartwatch in September. After the update, Huawei WATCH FIT catches up with WATCH FIT new in terms of functions.
Users can turn on the watch to enter the exercise interface, swipe up and down the screen to select [Jump Rope], select [Free Jump], set goals and reminders, choose the number of skipping ropes they want to achieve, without counting.
In addition to helping users count the time, the rope skipping mode also provides analysis for every rope skipping movement. To use the skipping rope mode, users need to open Health App> Devices> Firmware Update. Huawei WATCH FIT new needs to be updated to version 184.108.40.206, and Huawei WATCH FIT needs to be updated to version 220.127.116.11.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT NEW SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46 mm x 30 mm x 10.7 mm
- Wrist size: 130 mm ~ 210 mm (standard model), 110 mm ~ 190 mm (Sakura language powder)
- Weight: Approximately 21 g
- Size: 1.64 inches, AMOLED color square screen
- Resolution: 456 x 280, PPI 326, supports full-screen touch operation
- Color: Black/silver/rose gold
- Material: Reinforced polymer fiber
- Strap: Grapefruit Red Silicone Strap, Sea Island Blue Silicone Strap, Sakura language powder silicone strap, Obsidian Black Silicone Strap
- Sensor: 6-axis inertial sensor
- BUtton: Full screen touch, side buttons
- System: Android 6.0/HarmonyOS 2 and above & iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- GPS: support
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT 5.0, support BLE